Parents and Families,
First, there are a few changes that have been made for Camp IMPACT. Due to recent COVID restrictions by the NFL, all NFL practice/ training facilities have been deemed unavailable until July 1st. This includes The Star in Frisco – The Dallas Cowboys Worldwide Headquarters.
This change has been out of our control, and if you believe all things happen for a reason, you will be excited to learn what has transpired over the last several days for our athletes and families. I have done my due diligence to make sure this event is a lasting memory for athletes and parents alike.
Moving forward, Camp IMPACT will be in Arlington, Texas and I am happy to announce the new venues for Camp IMPACT. Additionally, we have added a fourth training session Friday afternoon.
The new venues will be:
AT&T Stadium (2.2 miles from Hilton Arlington)
(Home of the Dallas Cowboys)
Pennington Field (8.6 miles from Hilton Arlington)
If you have already booked your lodging at AC/Residence Inn Frisco, all reservations have been cancelled with no penalty or charge to you as long as you used the QB Impact Code as recommended. I would verify through Marriott to double check that your reservation has been cancelled.
The new lodging information is as follows:
2401 E. Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006
Rate: $119.00 + Tax Per Night (A Breakfast Box is included in this rate for all family members staying at the Hilton Arlington)
Following is the link to book Hilton Arlington, and it is also under the Camp IMPACT/Lodging and Travel tab on the website. QB Impact Reservation Link
Thank you for understanding during this time, and know we are extremely excited for our new venues. Camp IMPACT will be a memorable experience for 2020.
Next, I would like to thank you for entrusting your Athlete with Me and the QB Impact staff. CAMP IMPACT will be a dynamic experience for your Athlete, and an opportunity for you to receive information that will help make your Athlete’s development and progression to the next level easier. As you prepare for an amazing camp, I aim to fulfill your trust with a little pre-planning, a lot of attention to detail, and open communication. The last 2-3 months have been challenging for all; we hope to make Camp IMPACT 2020 a lasting memory for years to come.
Now that you have registered for Camp IMPACT, there are a few last details to complete:
- Each athlete will receive a boxed lunch on Saturday, please follow the link and pre-order the athletes lunch. (Families may place an order on Friday at registration if they would like a boxed lunch for Saturday) BOXED LUNCH ORDER
- Please review our COVID plan, which has been vetted and screened by Medical Authorities and meets proper Texas guidelines. Below the plan, there is a COVID-19 Waiver required. Please follow the link, review and sign. COVID-19 WAIVER
- We will also be providing a Camp Photographer, you may pre-pay at the following link. For $75, you will receive access to ALL camp photos for all 3 days. ORDER PHOTO PACKAGE
- We will also be providing a Camp Videographer. You may register and pay at check in for a 2 to 3-minute Camp IMPACT highlight video of your athlete. The cost is $100.
- The Camp Schedule is posted at the following link. Please review and if you have any questions prior to camp arrival, contact our Camp Director. CAMP SCHEDULE
Coach Mike Brown
Assistant Camp Director
Coach Keola Willing
Upon arrival to Camp you will check in:
2401 E. Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006
Please understand ALL Camp IMPACT classroom sessions, seminars, discussions and lunch will be held at the Hilton Arlington Ballroom
Things to Remember for Camp IMPACT:
- Camp check in time: 12:00 - 1:00pm, Friday June 26th.
- At registration, each Athlete will receive a Camp Booklet and an UNDER ARMOUR package which includes gear they will wear on June 27th and June 28th. On June 26th, I recommend each athlete wear QB Impact gear or represent their current football team.
- QUARTERBACKS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOTBALL
- ALL ATHLETES: Bring Cleats, Athletic shoes and casual shoes to wear during meetings.
Training sessions on Friday and Saturday Night will be held at AT&T Stadium, Home of the Dallas Cowboys. It is roughly 2.2 miles from the Hilton Arlington, we have transportation for Athletes via Village Travel, which holds 54 passengers, so if you are attending the training session, it would be helpful for you to transport your athlete.
Saturday morning and Sunday morning training sessions will be held at Pennington Field, roughly 8.6 miles from the Hilton Arlington. Village Travel will be available for transportation also, but it would be helpful for you to transport your athlete as well.
As always, I welcome Parents and Family members to play an integral part in their Athletes experience. Parents are welcome at every scheduled event, especially the “Recruiting Seminar”, specifically designed for Parents.
We are excited and humbled to enjoy a weekend of dynamic Training with the most dynamic versed Coaching Staff in the Nation. From current NFL Coaches (Tom Brady & Gronks Coach), to current NFL Players, and even a retired NFL superstar. Not to mention our wide variety of College Coaches and Players.
Other important Points of Contact during the weekend:
Chief of Operations - Village Travel Coordinator
The weekend of June 26 - 28, we all get better.
“Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you"
Grateful & Humbled,
Coach Tom George
CEO/ Head Coach QB Impact, LLC.
Senior United States Navy (ret)